Talent Management Admin will be responsible for managing administration and coordination related to mobility and onboarding program. This includes doing correspondence, filing, managing logistics, and following up stakeholders.
- Assisting in the mobility program by keeping track of the mobility process and its administration, such as preparing labour-related documents for participants
- Keeping track
mobility program period and liaising with stakeholders
on each progress made.
- Managing end-to-end onboarding administration by a
ssisting logistics arrangement of new onboarding session for all related stakeholders, and then track the session’s effectiveness by s
ending evaluation forms to participants.
- Create a tracking mechanism for onboarding participants, and track each participant’s progress during probation.
- Gather all training records to provide a report (such as attendance, rating, effectiveness, etc), and liaise with the other Traveloka international offices to monitor and administer the onboarding program.
- Bachelor Degree from any major background.
- Minimum 1-year work experience related to administrative duties is preferred.
- Strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking, working under pressure and deadlines
- Talkative, strong initiative, fast learner, orientation to detail.
- Excellent in using Ms. Office, Google Sites, Forms & Calendar.
We are changing the world, day by day, by making it easier for people to go, stay, work and live anywhere. Imagine a mobile you, in a world where technology helps people reach their unlimited potential. We are looking for great designers alike to join us on our mission to humanize our already world-class technology company in one of the most exciting part of the world.