Direct and control the production preparedness, production activity to include rail haulage, MineGem/MineStar Mucking, secondary breaking, and ensure optimization of resources (i.e. equipment, manpower) in order to achieve the determined production targets in a safe and efficient manner within the allocated budget and in compliance with Company’s policies, procedures, goals, and objectives. Additional Responsibilities: 1. Direct, communicate, and control Company’s safety, health and environmental policies and procedure implementation, to include conducting safety meetings, in order to promote subordinate’s awareness of safety and environmental issues especially while working in an Underground environment.
2. Plan and control manpower, equipment, and cost resources to achieve production and environmental targets within company standards. 3. Lead and supervise rail operations on the Haulage Level.
4. Lead and supervise wet muck production activities to include MineGem and MineStar implementation and remote equipment coordination to ensure they are executed in a safe and efficient manner and ensure the targets are achieved and in compliance with the determined plan from the Underground Engineering Department. 5. Develop, in coordination with Engineering, short and long-term work plan, periodically review and evaluate work plan to meet operational needs of PTFI.
6. Investigate and improve wet muck productivity to reach division goals including effective working hours, reporting, and effective supervision within the GBC Mine’s MineGem and MineStar systems to determine best practices. 7. Use MineGem / MineStar systems and protocols to ensure draw compliance at wet muck area is at a minimum of 70% DP compliance.
8. Use MineStar and MineSite technology included automation system for rock breaker and chute that will help future operation in the expansion mines. 9. Translate work plan, provide guidance, and constructive feedback to operation team to develop and improve productivity.
10. Improve business practices of the Department’s by developing and implementing programs designed to improve operation work system and efficiency and effectiveness of resources utilization. 11. Manage and control communication or information transfer throughout the GBC Mine organization to ensure smooth operations.
Establish and maintain relationships with other Department within the Underground Division and PTFI as a whole to ensure smooth operations. 12. Direct, perform, and control all manpower matter within the GBC Production department (including performance evaluation, people development, HR-IR issues, etc.) to improve their productivity and performance quality to a higher level of competency required by the Division. 13.
Provide assistance to the Deputy Technical Manager to ensure that government regulation on mine operation (KEPMEN 555K) is implemented underground. 14. Ensure creation of safety awareness, implementation of safety and health programs and safety is adhered to by all employees and contractors for a safe work place and compliance with company safety and health regulation. 15.
Develop human resources through discipline, training, and counseling for improved skills, to work in teams including ability to work with local workforce and able to adapt working in a remote location to meet and exceed set standards. 16. Develop front line supervisors to be effective supervisor through counseling, delegation and improving supervisory skills in order to increase employee morale and improve productivity.